Here’s another recipe that I love making for fettuccine. Everyone that’s tried it has loved it and said it’s some of the better pasta they’ve tried.
- 1 Package fettuccine noodles
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1.5 Cup shredded fresh parmesan cheese.
- 1 TBSP fresh parsley flakes
- 1 TBSP freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of white pepper
- 1 Egg Yolk
- Water to boil
- Olive Oil
- 10 Minutes
- 7 Minutes to cook pasta
- Asparagus cooked in garlic butter
- Garlic Bread
- Broiled Garlic Shrimp
- Fill pot with salted water and put a little olive oil in then set to boil
- In mixing bowl combine parmesan cheese, black pepper, white pepper and heavy cream and stir.
- Separate egg yolk from egg white and discard egg white.
- Put egg yolk into your sauce mixture but don’t break the yolk yet.
- Set aside your sauce mixture on the counter so the flavours meld for the next few minutes
- Your water should be boiling at this point
- Put pasta in water and boil vigorously for 7 minutes
- Remove pasta from heat, drain well and put back into the pot you cooked it in.
- Put pot back on warm stove and add in your sauce mixture.
- Stir well to get that cheese mixed in everywhere.
- Once fully combined, toss in parsley (dried flakes will also work in a pinch)
- Mix a little bit more